1. Introduction: SubscriberBASE, Inc. ("Sponsor") is offering the Quarterly Sweepstakes and the Instant Win Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") through this website and on various other websites (“Website”) across Sponsor’s network of websites. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID IN WASHINGTON STATE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Quarterly: The Quarterly Sweepstakes is a quarterly sweepstakes with the first entry period beginning Midnight (EST) Saturday, September 5, 2009 and ending at 11:59 PM (EST) on December 31, 2009 (“Entry Period”). Then, each subsequent Entry Period following December 31, 2009 will begin at Midnight (EST) on the first day of every subsequent three (3) month period (“Quarter”) and end at 1159 PM (EST) on the last day of the Quarter. This Sweepstakes consists of one (1) Entry Period per Quarter and one (1) prize drawing per Quarter as defined in Section 5 and Section 7 below. Instant Win: Instant Win Sweepstakes, when conducted, are conducted periodically across one or more of Sponsor’s Websites. The Instant Win Entry Period begins at Midnight (EST) on the first day of each month and ends 11:59 PM (EST) on the last day of each month. Winners are notified on the Website(s) or, for those who enter via US Mail, by means of email or phone.
4. GAMBLING PROHIBITION: This Sweepstakes may not be used in connection with any form of gambling.
ENTRY: You can enter
into the Sweepstakes in the following ways:
#1 For Quarterly Sweepstakes, fully complete the Registration Information on Page 2 of the Website.
#2 For Instant Win Sweepstakes, follow the instructions for the particular Instant Win Promotion. The results will be instantly displayed. Potential winners will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
#3 US Mail: For both Quarterly and Instant Win Sweepstakes, you may print your name, address, phone, date of birth, email (optional), name of Website and Sweepstakes entered on a 3”X5'' card and mail to: Sweepstakes, 4840 Forest Drive Ste. 6-B PMB 338, Columbia, SC 29206. Mechanically reproduced, illegible or incomplete entries will not be eligible. If an entry fails to specify the Website and the Sweepstakes entered, the entrant will be entered in the Quarterly Sweepstakes. If an entry purports to register for an Instant Win Sweepstakes but Sponsor receives the mailing at a time in which there is not an Instant Win Sweepstakes, the entrant will be entered in the Quarterly Sweepstakes.
INSTANT WIN LIMIT: ONE ENTRY PER PERSON (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ONE PERSON HAS MORE THAN ONE EMAIL ADDRESS) OR E-MAIL ADDRESS (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MORE THAN ONE PERSON USES THE SAME E-MAIL ADDRESS) PER MONTH.
QUARTERLY SWEEPSTAKES LIMIT: ONE ENTRY PER PERSON (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ONE PERSON HAS MORE THAN ONE EMAIL ADDRESS) OR E-MAIL ADDRESS (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MORE THAN ONE PERSON USES THE SAME E-MAIL ADDRESS) PER QUARTER.
The preceding methods are the ONLY means allowed to enter the Sweepstakes. No faxed, e-mailed, or phoned in entries are allowed. No responsibility is assumed for any late, lost, garbled, misdirected, incomplete, or damaged entries. By entering, you grant permission to Sponsor to use your name and entry for publicity and promotional purposes without any compensation.
All entries must be received, or in the case of mail-in entries postmarked, no later than Midnight (EST) on the last day of every Quarter to be considered eligible for the Quarterly Sweepstakes drawing, or by Midnight (EST) on the last day of every month to be considered eligible for that month’s Instant Win Sweepstakes. Mail-in entries must be received within seven (7) days after these deadlines ("Mail-In Period").
6. MAILING LIST: By entering the Sweepstakes online, you consent to being placed on the Website's e-mail list for promotional and other materials. If you had previously been a Website email subscriber and removed yourself from this list, your entry into the sweepstakes will re-subscribe you to this email list. You may remove your name from this e-mail list at any time by following the instructions contained in any e-mail you receive or sending a request identifying the name of the Website to "Unsubscribe" 4840 Forest Drive Ste. 6-B PMB 338, Columbia, SC 29206. Entrants via US Mail will not be placed on any list for promotional materials.
7. WINNER SELECTION / PRIZE DRAWING(S): Quarterly Sweepstakes: One (1) Prize winner for the Quarterly Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about the first business day following the Mail-In Period.
Each quarterly drawing is, and shall be considered, a new and independent sweepstakes. All quarterly sweepstakes are collectively referred to herein as "Sweepstakes". There will be a maximum of one winner each quarter. Each entrant must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. The entrant's name and address on the identification must match exactly with the information provided in the Sweepstakes entry. Winners will be notified by e-mail or phone. Sponsor will conduct all drawings. By participating, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
Instant Win: Instant Win prize winners will be selected through an algorithmic program. At least one Instant Win prize will be awarded during or after each Instant Win Sweepstakes period. If one winner has not been selected through the algorithmic program during the Instant Win Sweepstakes period then a random drawing (“Instant Win Drawing”) will be undertaken to select a winner on the first business day after the Mail-In Period. Potential winners will be notified instantly unless entered by mail or awarded a prize through the Instant Win Drawing. All winners must be verified before receiving the prize. If entering the Instant Win Sweepstakes by US Mail, the submission will be placed in the algorithmic program and the winner will notified by email or phone within 24 hours of the drawing. To claim prize, winner must respond to the call or e-mail within 5 days from the date of notification and provide Sponsor with all information necessary to verify their eligibility and a prize selection. Any prize or prize notification returned as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any prize that is not claimed within 5 days of notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
8. PRIZE(S)/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE/ODDS OF WINNING/TAXES: Prize will depend upon specific Sweepstakes entered. Some sweepstakes enable an Entrant to choose a prize from a selection of items.
Approximate retail value of all prizes for each sweepstakes period depends upon the Sweepstakes entered but is not less than Fifty Dollars ($50.00) nor more than Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00).
Odds of winning a prize in the Quarterly Sweepstakes depend on the number of eligible entries received. Odds of winning a prize in the Instant Win Sweepstakes are 1 in 50,000 through the algorithmic program or depend upon the number of entries received through the Instant Win Drawing. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Winners may be required to submit a W-9 from prior to receiving a prize. Winners who are required to submit a W-9 may elect to receive a prize of lesser value and consequently forego the requirement to submit a W-9.
9. QUARTERLY SWEEPSTAKES WINNER NOTIFICATION & HOW TO CLAIM PRIZE: Winners of Quarterly Sweepstakes will be notified by phone or e-mail within 5 business days of the drawing. To claim prize, winner must respond to the call or e-mail within 5 days from the date of notification and provide Sponsor with all information necessary to verify their eligibility and a prize selection. Any prize or prize notification returned as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any prize that is not claimed within 5 days of notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
10. INSTANT WIN SWEEPSTAKES WINNER NOTIFICATION & HOW TO CLAIM PRIZE: Potential winners will be provided directions for validation if notified online after selection through the algorithmic program. Instant Win Drawing and Mail-In winners will be notified by phone or email within 5 business days of the drawing. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. Any prize or prize notification returned as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any prize that is not claimed within 5 days of notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. To claim prize, winner must respond to the call or e-mail within 5 days from the date of notification and provide Sponsor with all information necessary to verify their eligibility and a prize selection.
11. GENERAL RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor and any of their subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries and losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
12. INTERNET/TECHNOLOGY PROBLEMS; RELEASE; DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time. Released Parties assume no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or garbled transmissions. None of the Released Parties are in any way responsible or liable for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. The Released Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who violates these Legal Restrictions referenced herein or engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) or to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question.
13. OFFICIAL RULES / WINNERS LIST: This Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules. Sweepstakes entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion. Official Rules may be obtained on the Website. The Official Winners list may be obtained after the last day of each Sweepstakes Period and for a period of and for a period of 90 days thereafter by sending a request to “Official List” 4840 Forest Drive Ste. 6-B PMB 338, Columbia, SC 29206.
14. PUBLICITY: Except in Tennessee and anywhere else prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
15. HEADERS: The section headers contained herein are provided for convenience purposes only and shall not be used to modify or interpret the terms of these Official Rules.
SEVERABILITY: In the
event that any provision of these Official Rules is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant
to judicial decree or decision, the remainder of the Official Rules shall remain valid and
enforceable according to its terms. The parties intend that the provisions of these Official
Rules be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Accordingly, the parties
agree that if any provisions are deemed not enforceable, they shall be deemed modified to
the extent necessary to make them enforceable.